Ok How is this possible?

How am I all alone in realizing that gangstalking and targeted individuals is cruel programming and some sort of war abrew.

There is very little evidence.

So I guess, be kind to people.  Attitudes are contagious.

Please protect women and children, and please encourage education for all people.  I ... wish you all the best, but yeah, I can't be very in touch right now, because I am reeling.  It feels like I have shingles and fibromyalgia at the same time almost all the time.

I also realize people working to stop crime, they don't really give anyone chances?!  That's a nightmare.  So now people have excuses to make their work more interesting by personalizing their career goals. (Edit: nonviolence is important and mental health help can keep people from escalating situations.  I got medication a year after writing this and calmed down gradually, but my body is still not my own as far as health goes, but i feel very well guided and morally secure.  I am christian and thankful for most religions that allow for medical care and hygiene.)


I guess I went to school with someone from the mob.  (Edit: i found out this is typical in any social circle, and my inability to settle down with kids or maintain a bad habit made me taboo for people wanting stability or a constant party.  Thats a lot of people!  I lost out due to fear, lost out on both, but i prefer to be sober and doubt i have the genetics to have kids without diabetes.)

Oh yeah and make this public, so I can get the explanation from the guy who infected me.  Dude acted paid.  Someone was native american, and two dudes told me that means cartel so.  Then I was framed between hysterical tears … (edit: yes i did have a poll about me behind my back.  It hurt, and it is 99% likely my rapist “stealther” lying to me was paid for a snuff experience where remote neural monitoring allows for an enemy to sense fear or supply satisfaction to a hitman of sorts.  The gov or nsa or cia or satanist sect protecting the polls can easily share my vision and mind.  Really tough to face.  I have no privacy.)


The system is that they throw inaccurate blame in the direction of my entire network and family, because I was assaulted by some guy working for the ex lovers and their friends.  (Edit: addiction rules people and not having control makes people weak so of course the daily violence is due to some revelation or exposure within the lifelog community which possibly angers people beyond their comfort zone.)

Someone heard me say multiple times, Someone heard me say the goal was different than their usual skank run.  This upset them.  I’ve been paying for drug addict sex drives for over a decade now.  They somehow know high school contacts...  This... is a nightmare they want me to kill myself over out of jealousy and paranoia regarding their own status as underground criminals meshing into their various johnny cash family venues... free and laced... highly. (Edit: i got visions and voices in high school of a woman revealed in 2015 and she was in a landgrab lawsuit with a guy trying to calm me down, and she hurt me so bad calling me a nazi daughter of sorts in highschool, and my senior year i was barely living feeling like hell very much dumped by this woman who covertly hurt my feelings on a weird brain wave.)

The guy who found me on the christian dating website to inform everyone i give hiv when i had actually just asked for work

That guy was friends with a classmate and cheerleader from lincolnshire illinois since highchool days (edit: the guy in hawaii from 2015 when voices started was employed to rack up my strikes in secret profile software or dark web to get me eligible for dissident status basically, and he acted like he knew me, and he seemed pretentious and angry, and i had no way to safely steer or oppose this guy who ended up a voice and accuser with angry family nearly hitting my sister driving in tennessee.)

All of this is in the control of party people in hawaii and norcal and they wanted to set this up

Theyve cost people lives and health over spite and anger— assaulted me and poisoned my food. (Edit: they still poison food.)

When you learn about the main players in this gossip and group of accusations is there is one party that obviously does what they want and gets what they want almost instantaneously, as they have more money and control, domain over their bodies.  They do flaunt their power in this whole situation to me, but when other people are annoyed, to them, too.  If these people can broadcast using voice of god weapon now, then just know they did it before at their whims, and any conflict is ultimately with them ruling psychic, so why would this problem be so convenient?  It is, to most who identify, funny.

They try to make it about family i guess they are related to a legend ... they are friends with a guy from deerfield illinois who assaulted me and stalked me using military weapons from the 90s which vice has done a documentary about.  It is voice of god weapon and no touch torture, and they pay people from stevenson lincolnshire to party with the equipment and yell at me.

Many know what the motives are and how far the broadcasting has gone.

Exposure is dangerous.  Extremes are dangerous.  You do the math.

Also, they are planning to have someone outside of any article or relationship kill me.  The technology they use could be used for good, but this would be horrible... though already everything is super consumed by them.

This all started with me trying to get away and them realizing they were … not adored by me.  This is their realizations costing me a fortune and if u ask me, realizations should be uplifting and free but the anger of these pagans posing as married christians is getting people hurt.

Please do not support bullying:  please do not kill me.  This guy knew I was poor and called my area vermin hills.  The condescension breeds a lot of pain for me and anyone helping me.  I never hated any race or creed, but they make me out to be their enemy because they are violent with me intimately as well and regret their own lack of control.  I have been food stamps poor, and they are seeking to get the most out of their lazy situation... around free drugs and well to do people and family with connections to gov unlike me.

They are forcing me to live in a brainwashed reality where their bragging about putting me in danger and slowkilling me is their mood of mockery and sneering and overall re presentation of memories where they succeeded in oppressing me.  They antagonize and instigate in person to the point where I might mock them or whatever they come up with, and then out of context they take that exact exasperation EVERY time, and make it a focal point for conversation about me.  This has been years without protective employment.  I am a victim of the gangstalking and unemployment.  They have tried to make me homeless and have been raping my family, and in denial, they only yell about it when ... obviously... there is no context.  I suspected this behavior of random influential information from a guy ten years ago.  His initials are TRN and he had family in the kind of government that plays pranks and sick jokes, defending meth head wives supposedly.  (Edit: i forgive all drug users due to the presence of past hangover trilogy movies.  “Everyone” loved aliens and went to burning man so yeah ok i get it let it go.  But that phase hopefully is over.  Keep ur health and self control if u can but yes i miss those days of optimism.)

They rip the digestive system and tear the retina... They put desiccating sticks in my uterus so I have not had a period in over a year... (edit: it is 2023 and have not had a period since 2018.)

They blame entire families for mental illness while they deny their sociopathy and narcissism...

My torturers do not support medical advancements:  they have used my body and spied on me, using technology for celebrities to hurt me rather than keep me safe or healthy.  They condescended to call me - slur or so a main enemy did, but did not want to identify as any religion, so they had people rape me to give me hiv.  They never include the detail that I was clearly against hook ups and against sexual voraciousness.  They dismiss all my struggles.  They paint me as the hater they most likely embody the most.


I never hated or even disliked any religions.  I always wanted to learn.  JML felt more educated than i.  He preferred I kept a certain amount of company though AS I AM TOTALLY HARMLESS.  I was condescended to and called names and then thrown into a giant debacle where people brainwash and wage war.  It sucks.  Help.

They un-ionize which has caused keloids and sore throat.  please help.  It tears my moms corneas when I leave.  They create sickening rules and totally buy into this agenda of sickening people amd forcing violence.  Make it stop.

So they have been telling people i am a nazi after i dated other religion’s guys who actually did not even like me so this is their humor to give me hiv and then force me and coerce le and scaree and isolate me for crude hurtful sex including assault and more condescension to tell people i give hiv because they are immune for selling drugs to jenny aniston and using equipment from hawn because “rich” families look out for each other and kids like me scared to go to jail should just be spied on at all times and kept up at night by torture because this is their party atmosphere?  Turning tables i never shouldve been forced to be at?  The people laughing at this stuff get primo crack amd coke so i guess the dark stuff i know about them and their orgies in other countries are too embarassing to not protect i guess wow they got my brother too GROSS (edit: once again very sorry this looks awful i apologize but my moods my blood pressure my stress my nerves it all changes all the time every day due to dark web auctions and polls or perhaps even coin programs i have heard about where crypto fuels output into society.)

Ladies and gentlemen satanist orgies and illuminati are real they get people to mess with me all the time for a program called gangstalking its disgusting... they call me pipal ... as if the tables have turned because i was supposed to be able to decipher a desire to be ignored? (Edit: yes i saw the pics but its not very solar or waking to care about this it is all conspiracy stuff and most people are happy not to know!)

Foreign families, friends of each other, are psychically talking to me in an abusive way while raping me, scarring me and constipating me and bruising me electronically, to continue behavior that mimics nazis because my great grandfather fought in the war.  I am told I will die in the next three years, because my dad is related to a nazi which i cannot control or ever supported, while these people lie about me and smear my name supported by the department of defense in a cointelpro program by the fbi.  if i complain to the police, i will be put in a mental facility.  they cause people to lose their bowels.  they tase my breasts, and they install people to sexually assault me.  military weapons are being used to continue world war two on me.  they told me to abort my only child before giving me hiv through rape in a strategic job i was given.  they have people online waiting to hurt me or pervert me.  these families support sex addicts and get free drugs from the military.  they lie so people dont know theyve been gaslighting me and gambling on my reactions to their pranks. (Edit: yes i get remote maser activity but there was no nazi in my family i was just put in a montauk boys program and i dont deserve to take on a persons racist karma unless the head honchos used a medium or chronovisor to see my boyfriends were not approved?! I have no idea u guys.  But the navy and scientology are meshed, so it could be anything.)

they live here and there and assigned a guy who raped me to hold my things hostage like an ex they assigned. (Edit: this happened in varying degrees maybe three different times with three or four different people i mean seriously so weird.)  i own nothing due to this program. Because i made a blacklist.

Comments