Ok How is this possible?

Aaron k was always with caitlin s-p but he tackled me and impregnated me for my old classmate jackie c of scientology and her mom has been diabetic so siemens labs chops up monkeys.  The guy had money and i had to pay to be with this guy to barely know a thing about him except he has seen yemen and his dad is embassy?  My body since then has been deformed while other pregnancies had a lot of remote help, i was guaranteed hiv or gun activity or welfare basically.

My sister made my mom give family jewelry to my rapist a black family my sister prefers.

My aunt julie may allow a bullet through me to protect her family. Or cousins kid, her grandkids are pretty much young and lower wages, but likely government contractors because the problem is.  Even if my mom tries to be catholic like my aunt, that family was way more constant and consistent.  We look sloppy because step family was kept secret due to private habits.  Honestly people hint that the power in the secrets is being worse than us in some ways more than others.  All three aunts of mine are miserable on their phones tekking me off the planet.  Anyone trying to be good is hurt right now including innocents like children and first time date people.

Anyway with a step family yes i was roughed up and the only one stuck with those memories from the dad and the sister screamed: it was crazy.  No vacations were fun.  Im wondering if some people in satanism or hit squad rule over my sleep and keep my dad sleeping for only like 4 hours a night.  So yeah at this current moment im not someone allowed to overcome family struggles and EVERYTHING i worked for … good memories, 2 portfolios, hopes for projects: gone.  Everything is about what ex lovers wanted with their girls including shame from family wanting me worse off on their dark web slave trade.  It feels like everyone else has a normal family currently while all these cute kids get sacrificed like what was meant for me and still gets put into the slots.  Maybe democracy is only a stepping stone to a better future of computers wanting good intentions?  Computers maybe keeping people less angry or less sick?  I didnt think the market should be violent until snm foods became a normal.  A normal punishment: metal in water, mold, hair.

The family has an old guy lou kruger out of tucson arizona with his kid brian kruger giving syphilis with teleportation.  The new girlfriend is noreen gosch and lou and noreen and brian have been abusing me and teleporting body fluids repeatedly and they want a cartel kidnapping.  Many people tell lies to inspire such violence.  Im really disgusted that this family is famous and openly wanting me hurt.  Their cartel has the spiral symbol. 

A j stroble sells heroin and people have died.  He teamed up with a lot of people to blame me, that me dating him encouraged his drug sale because I am ugly and the aud family … even tho i never met stewart before his binge, stroble and allison knew him and blaame me for him too… but andy has roots in agencies and mkultra like blair adams of sf ca.  so im not a fan of being tortured like a serial killer which I AM NOT.  This one victim of a heart attack and drug binge was laced into a reincarnation program and we need to not hold our breath for 9 months unless we have heart centered intentions or a means to improve so iety.  This is hell, and I never intended bad things at all.  They do stuff to my butt like i was never a woman who was raped.  They act like i need mans prison.  I have good intentions and pray, but my future is up for auction.  It is scary.

Stroble is andy joseph of dayton suburbs and he says he does not want me to know what he is worth but punishes me for sleeping in a bed, because he wants me homeless, so they feed me gross stuff in my sleep.  They feed fermented pig legs, and pet droppings… the list is gross.  I think people sort of fantasize im worse than I really am.  He may be family with an agent in charge of mkultra: blair adams.  She basically demon possesses people with horror movie technicians.

I am trying to avoid bullets but yeah my cousins like the traitor guys more than me so im up against people near and far… and no one really cared to know me.

Strobl was allowing a kid stuart who was taking layers of drugs to off himself elsewhere and previously… well ajs let him do drugs in his apartment and sleep over and already the location of the couch was where a kid got shot he said.  So if andy got insecure he started a wave of kevourkianism and i would be no means wants any ritual or idea repeated if it is of high karma or life or death so im disgusted that ive paid with my blood sweat and tears in the mental hospital for these men who already wasted my time or said mean things about me: but then their families married into my family and perpetuated horrible ideas including robbing me.

Stroble is brother to amanda hawker, an agent hurting anti-cancer holistic products, because she chose cancer, marriage, healing, a normal life instead of free living sexually with diabetes or hiv in pain forever like me.    Some people wanted broadcasts to hurt my relationship status so there was a group or two who needed sex more than me but did not allow friends really or much of any trust or safety for my future needing help with driving and stuff.

My sister is deforming me as well has not really stood up for me or been a good influence and may reincarnate me or send me to hell for any resistance ever.  Im sad things came to this.

The older brother has a chipped aura i think or a family that can computer contract people so he can meet and mate with anyone while a calculator is behind the lines.  That is my sister dated a guy and his older brother stalked me and confused me.

…A person said an agent in south midwest hits businesses … people are transferred in and out but idk why there is any possible initiative for transport or factory trouble … im going by muted messages

My family arranged for my single basically homeless life with hiv: my sister and aunts and uncles.

“They” a gang or agent in chicago gave a yellow citrine from zambia to my rapist i think and now zambia has no aids treatment help from us because they gave up on minerals.  I was not a racist person.  I want a good future for people and knowledge of the soul.

Im worried my rapist was related to a victim of the cops but they were pardoned for so long in a reincarnated criminal area.  I was taken from the loop area… there was a car.  The guy was an agent so it seemed like it “had to happen” and mute voices related to gerry curl style people kinda gay seemed to haunt me about bullets.

For years:  I was crying so much i could barely speak.  I was thrown or aggressed crying before.  When i saw people in cars on hawaii for celebrating in my voices in my head, it became apparent people do actually try to kill me.  So i had some people assigned to me was true but to do this to me in tennessee while i get meds was mostly setting me up for tally marks.  I got more threats but the confrontations and solicitations im not accustomed to did not add up until i heard these kids get the worst drugs and bullied into swinging.  So anyway, i worry there is social rating, and i worry people get hazed with black voices, black rape or forced swinging or husbandry.  I basically needed to have a mullatto child because my friend was mullatto but got all these girls and guys in high school mad at me with voices to kill me.  I didnt win the beauty contest.  So i think they got into scientology or had a mob or president connection.  So im sorry but i tried to give off vibes like idk how sex is supposed to work for being this fresh of a friendship but no one wants to blame guys cuz there is a real estate stipend connected to narcos.  The thing is underwriting, and someone started it with haunted cali houses like with britney spears and the other girl murphy.  Its the saddest thing:  you might get extra eyes on you aligning a sacrifice to a ghost.  Im not ever going to be pro sacrifices.  Everything must come from the heart or wanting peace.  I seem off or awkward because i get very little deep convo as a female this oafy looking.  Please forgive and dont be violent because im getting tortured.

But when it comes to my complexes about being bitter about ex bf family robbing me and being mean (2 guys at least):

I decided what hurts about the guys choosing strippers is im not easily holding myself up.  I think i fight too many ailments.  Yeah im not like athletic at all.  I gave up shooting hoops for the wrong team 8th grade.  My brain is awful.  I have memory problems.  Literally my brain was dyslexic or i had a psychic driver making my team mates feel i was a burden.

Ok so they teleport fermented pig feet to me with bahama sand.  I have voices and bullies and any response is seen as a problem but i wanted harmony ok.

They teleported cat poop and i am showing signs of blood cancer because people are just so ecstatic about gypsy rose b married in i guess maybe my mom dated a distant relative and her sisters are very mean to me about living at all.  My mom is ill and lying nonstop but everyone wants me to be a weird crime so cia has a story.

Ok then there is this: in az and sc there were mean mismatches with the flesh and i worry it was torture.  I worry there are upper class families with high level voodoo software like iron claw stuff ok and… they can chip or “fall in love” opposing breeds to joke about muleying and then there is like stds making people fat and incest and animal abuse.  I was happy with one of the guys not liking hick stuff but i worry older women got so cruel about agent weaponry.  They did “goddess” to me so whoever i sleep with they sleep with so they stuck me with people in a different level but then one person feeling angry like a younger person would be like “ill make ellie depressed” and then im on the street for people to save money and fake being a friend and im used.  And then ashamed.  I have a conscience but i wasnt on the same page in family so im not urged to be dominating like a matriarch.  A couple or four dom women would fight me more if i did in deed have a baby with their guy.


A military friend of drug runner jaya was issa who took the cue to rub my butt on pcf bed in sf.  There was a rumor passed that i was a child to put my hand in poop.  It was a falsehood, but this angered a black man who hit a suburb so they hit thailand.  Via.  A russian satellite asian country which hurt me also with random poop and chemicals.  The poop thing is old biblical warfare but in bible science there was too much arrogance and no one felt i deserved to be an old maid or spinster so jobs were taken away.  Please never do so much scheming against some kid with problems under 18.  Even under 16.  I put a penny in a diaper at age 7 and did not fish it out.  People got into the secret that it was step family so i was poor as a street level.

My aunt julie wants me to die of a stroke with eggs: they did this to celebrities (religious extremism vs gay media milestones).  My cousin is attractive and thin teleporting her meals to me to make me fat.  Please help.  Woodstock has been awful to me.

Warning; i get bad dreams and psychic drivers giving day dreams, and people accuse me of wanting this or originating faulty ideas in a mental movie.  The truth is i met some circus people, and i was stuck in accusations saving criminal members of richer families upset i did not die yet like when i was starved or forced into addictions via money management.  So i did sort of see a family could be like a mechanism even with the help of another family.  And when there was a person bit by a dog or a baby shaken it was like the guest inside was MINIMIZING certain things from my past like how i was hung upside down or how a harmonica tone can sound like dog bite but also:  this ex got an intuitive tattoo sleeve with bees and a dog and tooth and i had no clue why except i think the marijuana phase with the beehive was a cia reference and about stinging, maybe because they want strictly upper class managed and the rest to fall away.  Anyone could see it has almost always been like that.  So yeah i do apologize because i am poor and i do not relate to people who had better luck.

I grew up near a missionary family and the daughter was mad i was curious.  The curiosity gives meaning to dantes inferno but possibly e geib has been sending horrible spam and blackmail to people because she grew up religious and immediately did not like me or my conversation.  There is a similar case in my family but the truth is i think i had corrupt remote viewers inside like satanists associated with reincarnation groups hurting christians.  Currently, that still goes on.  There are many motives including native tribes or polygamy.

I also get horrible visions and invitations to hell since maybe big wigs don’t believe someone should be affected.

Please get fluid extraction or assault off of me (no matter who) bc it is sadistic and im sick of people teleporting games to me and worse smells.  I dont think medical care is really universal anymore its like.  People might just be ignored so.  Im pretty worried myself ok.

For context, i never doxxed or had weapons for anything remotely or computerized.  Um i did not know a doxxer could stalk someone and i did not know doxxing sped up dating style process so no one was a friend and it was just a nonstop race for a synthetic feeling and numbness.  Idk i could never get a good job, even get a car most of the time.  So i learned about sponsorships and essays and contracts putting pieces together after 2021. This means kickback initiatives and indoctrination was more important to most people i think :(

Before anyone sees me defend myself, I had to be punished by powerful families… because it does not matter if im hurt if i do drugs or look ugly or … the message is people want to save money/functionality/domination.  Two guys get me sick then the same girl follows (scottish clan move) and they blame me.   I do not have prestige or weapons or any fan club.  I went sober but was always ugly so im now not even really safe with a trailer park level alm.  I wish people didnt vote the need to be unstable with invisible demonic problems and mental problems because i was pretty angry honestly that my fam did not make sense.  Im too old and also maybe too noticed to have any mature distance without pedestrian requirements and thin frame with hiv.  Also if im defamed from childhood/hs days then there will be less survival money with theology or mental focus on better ideas.  I actually need money, and there is a wall of hate for me instead because maybe even psychosis like dont beg bc its too confrontational or even illegal.  But whatever tools or weapons are against me.  Since preschool, i was weird and wrong.  I did understand my impact a little and try to change but any growth or maturation will not count.  I am sad to say, people theorize I was born causing trouble. No one can blame adults for weird stuff like yelling and spanking and hanging upside down like i was probably patted on the butt or tickled or pecked on the cheek but i think my facial structure was found in astrology degree energy and its just not… not demure.  I look too androgynous or masculine.  Small eyes.  But even if… with nutrition when people toured small food efforts and weird farmers were maybe remote viewers, like maybe people ate toxic animal parts even in the past due to lower class status or like …wisconsin country people weird area maybe.  I am not someone who remembers a past life, but I think I had mean bully adults inside, and procedure goes that I take responsibility for them.  I was born for hell, and I am in hell, and if I do not want kids or have time to grow up before torture, then I am still voted hell.  There is no excuse.  I do not want to be a sacrifice for sorcery and inaccuracy like eclipsing good intentions with anything bad.  My goals will never matter if I am stuck in this mess so.  I am unwanted.  People i liked or who stuck up for me got killed.


It is like the whole population needs me feeling gross with anything.  Life is too much feelings with blame at me.  My family is needing me out of the house before 18, and I was too scared and did not know I was a different biological source/guy.  I was cut off from any good wish for me very young.  So many people like fecal transplants for me.  My dad dated a woman who knew hiv for me would hurt my nerves for preventing babies because the diet thing and career thing was not global like most women get trapped or have regrets anyway… so to me that is in my face very obviois that - There is a lot of love for any other race or person.  My truth does not matter.  It is just my truth, and I do not want to be remembered ok.  Please never relate to me.  This is gross ok.

When I tried to defend myself, i saw other people get hurt on twitter.  (Ok i am a really bad writer here ok listen… there was a holistic healer in the midwest who was aged like burned skin, a female, and other girls were kinda stuck with some sort of shunning or random items placed in home which i relate to but im sad to say it could be less discussed due to discomfort globally) BUT…  I felt like wow, this is planned?  It does not matter.  people get what they want. And how does anyone escape something maybe in super protected software or on minds ya know.

Or worse.  Is this a computer with bad wiring?  I mean.  Is it an accurate science?  Is it ai.  Is it human.  Or is it a party like a political corner pitching a new wave. ?

So here it goes.

gangstalking and targeted individuals … that whole realm of invisible war is cruel programming TO ME.  Im a victim … no choice here: trapped.  On the dark web i am auctioned (i think) to live a cursed life for very little credit as i am sober and the tasks are horrendous like threats (shots) and getting decay and digestive trouble.  No bullets have hit me yet but i am threatened with disembodied voices about it all the time.  I am a very haunted person.  None of this is mutual.

Even if it is the apocalypse, be kind to people.  Attitudes are contagious.

Please protect women and children, and please encourage education for all people.  I ... wish you all the best, but yeah, I can't be very in touch right now, because I am reeling.  It feels like I have shingles and fibromyalgia at the same time almost all the time.

I got medication a year after writing this and calmed down gradually, but my body is still not my own as far as health 

2 people from my past collaborated to get rotten pig meat involved in food in tennessee and now i am ptsd about sausage with people being so enthusiastic about pork it drives me crazy because my mom took the pig farm rag and ruined my clothes and bed and blankets.  After pig rot reached all over, i got ringworm, and cans of veg chili got cat butt from blonde couple looking like younger version of neighbors who lied about buying our house while grandma deteriorated up north so we had to stay longer.

It is this group of druggie kids rich enough for intel agency protection and they made me and my brother slaves to impress drug rings.  We get voices and pain and torture.  The advice is usually not good.  It is American people including classmates who had family make deals to show my torture on remote viewing.

A and j did know each other and get me pregnant to make sure i was weakened or more dead or depressed.  They both new c and want to pay people to get me dead and unmedically cared for in jail.  Please help.  If i get sepsis / cancer / bad pregnancy then others get the opposite i guess but if anyone is in common in a way then they steal.  

There was this early early effort in school before 18 years of age to do saturnalia stuff like opposite day.  I was given traumatizing telepathic convo to keep me away from a jewish family to accuse me of being a nazi and my grades dropped but rumors said i was racist and not into jewish people i guess.  Secretly i am very moved by theology and anthropology and just want preservation and conservation.  I am so sorry to hear about these damaging concepts in words, the damage being years of poverty and zero friends.  I am very damaged and the paranoia has grown but with medication i am much more controlled.  Yes voice of god weapon is hell.  Hint: it is not “god” but maybe a very amoral democracy.

In the end even first nations were racist so if i got help from minorities there were some west coast extremists setting me up and doing quantum assault and ducking for vintage air force bs so from 2015-2019 had no idea its more than just voodoo but it still attacks me i got shot at ok i got poisoned in teleportation even family put blood in coffee

Im doing better but hit again: im sad to see my own immediate family will not forgive me and on and on i am traded for a disappointed person maybe a person not liking punishment or a mourning person as well.  Im sad it is about turning the other cheek, but listen: they want to bury me in trash and toilet stuff because of my problem with church, highschool and the groups and groupies… fanclubs of whatsit… Im almost positive i needed to learn on the computer and my parents stopped it and wanted me near a clue that hurt me.  (Maybe hiv lipodystrophy at church) They … people… invited my weakness i think in a scam.  It became tiring.  Anyone has called me ugly.  Dead headers will let civilians die of drugs anytime, ducking as these secret rockstars.  In the end, a brahmin wAr with a thousand heads killed me for music with virus instead of my own chance to recover from a rude pregnancy and rude control treatment.  It is me stuck pitted against a culture or type of personality i just dont relate to or react to perfectly.  It is hurt to me a woman and civilian and i was not fat and evil but they do manage to make me in that image instead ok i am forced to be any opposition myself to share maybe shame or disappointment.  I was trying to keep a painting and photography and underground modeling portfolio together and they ruined all of it after i survived hiv infection on purpose by surprise maybe with a paid agent who has creepy movie magic effects including a burning stinging spark on my womb.  They now put poop on my womb i cluding from my sisters dog and gunman anthony snook has a dog ready to hit or infect more people like the agent from chicago they call “thit.”

Please help.

Please please help.

please dear god get me out of these evil eyes and out of this family but what the hell i cannot be homeless with hiv what the hell AGAIN?! Please dear god no

Edit:  hello i mentioned names on a blog and got one comment from a woman who was verbally abused AS WELL so what the problem is, is i was a civilian targeted by agents to be way too engaged even sexual?  And then they have psychic drivers or a fan club inside and im dealing with muted messages sometimes.  So i got framed but these are very rich people who did not need a job if they want a suffering from me or even my child or family?  Instead i struggle with support from the money system, like even a fast food or gas station job was insane.  If my enemies were connected to charity work which is dreamy to me… they freakin hated it or some scandal happened and now my states have had mold or weird social interactions, and even travel became impossible with unwanted sexual contact and sickly looking people.

I also am forced to smell bodies and it hurts- they force meatloaf and candida smell so weird and haunting…

Ok please note: i never got a regular addiction or drug loyalty.  I do have fear i am full of fear and people pleasing or submission especially low weight was the only option without money AND friends, like teamwork.  So car issues were mostly my jittery hands and feet and fatigue.  I did not do well without daily vitamins and caffeine.  I knew early im the worst at sports so not great at military and ended up analyzing myself into trying fasting or whatever, maybe philosophizing with writing.  I did not want intense reactions or communism re educating people or even fascism.  I want to live and let live.  I sort of felt like i could trust angels and god to help souls learn and reform, like how prison should not do hot rats technique or spoiling.  But whatever:  i was out of the loop.  I am trying to compromise, and i do pray or have that desire for organized spirits … like people in their version of freedom which does not disturb.  I do not want to disturb or be abrasive, but I worry with technology maybe people appropriate or spy and then feel too influenced or force influence, and i wish for peace instead.  Please help each other, but due to medical issues, i would say avoid skin contact or romance if the planet needs environmental help.  Or just try to stay emergency and necessity based.  I do think healthy conversation and truth and love is a good thing and a usual necessity.

Ok extra detail very needed:  attention is layered.  Classmates set me up with some intro to adulthood and went for a different race right away.  My sister did not like me and maybe people did contracts and wishes and sponsorships for opinions about me as someone too much like sinead oconnor or an activist.  I do think ive been disabled and attacked but whatever, because many spirits are sort of 1950s style.  Honestly i would prefer 60s wigs and great prescriptions and lots of work and upper eyelid liner.  So anyway, i do think guys were more to me instead of i hunt a guy down, because i tried to find a first timer and it was hell and i was like never again.  I did not want kids due to depression and deformed feet so by sophomore year i looked too liberal i think, though i was so thankful for peaceful streets and protests for a while.  I am microwaved i think, and if i want a friend or relationship/arrangement, i think there is communist style re education or revolution?  Maybe a broadcast has been used, and when i got voices myself more clearly freshman year, i was insulted by using spiritual technology to make me afraid of kindness from women.  The message was i was not really pretty enough or secretive enough.  I am sorry for all this but maybe tech hostage problems are about satellite domination needing to make a point in a world where material healing is costly and requires commutes or indecent visions.

Just so you know, i never had formal intro or satellite confidence and the guy who had to entangle me in san fran for friendlier but thicker decompression from hiv rape… they had satellite approval but maybe torture and it was confusing for me until maybe after covid began so that from 2013-2020 that im like trying so hard to get any mature savior wording from maybe even anyone but i kinda quit, and im just trying to read on my own.

I dont think anyone really came clean.  Just so you know.  Targeted individuals community helped but maybe already died or something.  It is hell and maybe hit some families with more optimistic members.  I dont think peace is on trend.

Also please note maybe there was health to avoid my sister but guys drop me asap, also because this mkultra pro blair in sf likes to put the angriest ideas in me like no carrying me no wedding and im sold like a slave for guys to get a better female form shorter so… yeah creepy.  Not my choice of interjection, but more on that later ok.

So anyway so if i avoid my sister right?  How safe is that?  No home no welcome no friend in family because as a kid i was goofy not trying to be more offensive than self defense.  I really did hear nonstop, “think about the kids first” but never learned to change a diaper, so i was cut off of loving care in a medical way maybe by curse and ran like hell from a nursing degree with judd chanted in my head.  They are cool people who got hurt trying to help and THAT was my epilepsy story when my sister got sick and everyone was like… how dare you try to prop her up coughing screaming im blind?!  She had night terrors, fuzzy eyes.  But my mom wouldnt do the verbal programming to keep me in a positive light so, i do think my mom also knew my dad was roughin me up a bit and i should just scram.  There were some issues with touch in the family.  My mom explained she was slapped in public at a baseball game.  So please yeah i would beg for help but my sister has a huge fan club ok i put a penny in her diaper on the changing table and patted her butt yet i wish i could have a baby on my shoulder kinda stuff, and that stillness and cuteness is just not secure in this family.  Im not approved or spoken well of, and if my feet are dedicated to my dad and my eyes and nose are piggy i do never want to perpetuate this.  I have a cyst with pus on my inner nads.  I wanted to be neutered by the end of high school i promise.

Im sorry im not any hero really im ugly but its creepy to have energy around bad attitude or bad memories.  I have run away too much and now im sick.

Ok also please note that the whole pervit or pervect idea was desensitizing myself to telepathy which had zero intentions of saving me.  It someone nice tries to trace this black dahlia style threat, they might get pooped pants.  My intestines were cut for judas/nero/justinian, books were burned, gifts thrown away.  I maybe met a spy or something, like maybe even bible stuff but who would want any color or creed in unison against a self or identity ir need or preference?  So anyway, maybe more people should know that prayers or wishes can be stolen even.  I saw many dreams and ideas never fruit on this here vine.  But my lower body is gross and goaty like a dad who kind of never hugged me or gave me a 20$ bill until i got the stealth/rape hiv from a cryptid lookin guy on a black site maybe…?  There is so much underwriting and recycling of clues that life is not precious.  Good luck everyone.  This is not better than hbo stuff.  I get nonmutual fecal transplants.

People said they put pedofiles in me and blame me for keeping alefantis out of prison.  They said they will let the black hiv rapist from chicago stay free to infect people until i die.  Please send a fast peaceful death.  This is horrible to deal with ever.  I was not into hurting a kid and they put me on scalar video juicing me up and forcing clapping sounds, weirder stuff too.  The military manson guy is part of scottish clan juicing stuff so sex is really good while something final is prepared for an operation like the mysterious similarities between new stepmoms for dahmer and gacy.  Im not allowed to choose the videos in my head or the guests in my head.  My sister pushed a broadcast to cover up someone more fitting to accusations as well.  It is hurtful because no one would donate a dime for 20 years and no one said anything to build up my dreams either and i was stuck without a car answering ads.  It was disgusting but there is no savior, no good telepathy, no family to prevent something adult.  I did probably need inner child stuff or something more christian, but people were skeptical and robbed me.  Subsequently books and movies were taken off the market like day of the dolphin.  All for campbells hit men, scottish magic uh… idk probably death in prison stuff because there is money on me sicker than just hiv and syphilis.  People maybe triggered contemplating abuse as mkultra by broadcasting me (yuck), but i have no idea how i would get any job to save any kid.  If im treated like im lusty but feel like i hated being around that in the first place, the whole christian identity or goal was a bit obscured, and i think my visual features or expressions were maybe puppeted or comedic only within my own experience: everyone else blames me… and i saw that saints need a good family base or upbringing.  That is why tech hostage stuff is meant for suicide.  However, when i got the cheapest gun, my memory was removed and i could not work the thing at all.  I had a tough time with verbal abuse from someone who cut themselves, so i dont do that myself.  Nothing saves me other than … i only relate to idealism like … an organized afterlife?  I worry there may be an afterlife hacking project based in brooklyn or on software like energy writing.  I would suggest people shut down anything insane or illogical or inhumane.

I was named after something christian in the past and maybe was slated for hurt for that, and there were some threats about charity as well ok.  Look into history about that stuff because maybe something french haunts usa.  There is plenty of spiritual war history about that country, and sometimes people from past successes or even scandals are more prioritized than the average joe wishing to have any impact or imprint at all.  Oh yeah.  I heard 4ocean was ruined!  Please help this planet feels so weak to say but i wished people had teamwork at all.

When manson went to war for 9-11, scandal did not matter but i took the blame with a deal for… probably yeah not so seinfeld.  There was interrupting this crazy ex anyi military recruitment and a drug movie in ohio so maybe there was excess crack and demon stuff.  I was told of the hell of extreme stimulants and avoided them on purpose until i was slammed against my will with propositions for pushing the envelope (not in my favor ok).  So that might be a prison technique to hurt speech and growth and ruin sexual accuracy or elegance thats for sure.  Anyway, there was hazing around the ohio situation and im in hell for people using my report to trace other contacts maybe even seed with extended family to humiliate me.  This is behind my back and does honestly trigger bad memories for me.  Against my will it is like a rivalry or competition like “we like that part of the family more” and yeah no one befriends me ever without a kickback or something gross so i would say yeah constant hurt.  I deal with voices inside bringing this up along with fecal transplant even from animals and i would just prefer something pacifying … seriously.  Oh well.  

But yeah my mom looks pretty old compared to all the other family and maybe is all i have?  She was paired with some abusive people in unison with the new york blame which covers for maybe presidency connections and military.  If i cheered on efficience of a different party like dems especially for an abortion which is needed (gross and rude and outdated process with my moms bogart involved) … then upper class got vigorous about contrast exploitation and immature humor maybe even in something as widespread as mkultra.

Also please note, there was a mob/mafia connection in some kind promotions or work or saving me/occupying my time with the weirdest overkill of groceries?  So if there was modeling, even writing with a guest inside or trying to be any friend or any improvement, it seems like there was a kind of communist re-education moment for people where everyone decided i owe people.  I think the leverage was prepared early as well.  The video game photography stuff and spam scam and poison food does not seem like average joe counterintelligence.  Im sad maybe people were callous and comedic in a bubble spreading weapons via tech and then worse opinions or hurt is offset with my sickness worse and worse.  There were also guys not just wanting to chat but pressure to be like… romantic with protection?  They have gathered maybe every guy up for a joke like an interview and purposeful infection.  I disagree with informal research and for profit genetic information.  People need more help than this!!!  Anyway it took years to find the right medication, and even without demon infestation or criminal brain prints layered on with heterodyne tech (maybe as old as voodoo) … there is a name for the group activity to gaslight called street theatre using non-state actors.  So whatever is state is usually family oriented for jobs and security.  This non-state stuff is international trafficking sometimes even small scale.

Im sorry about any city has any connection to any president.  I made a friend earlier during school from ohio who seemed weird enough not to make me look too poor.  He did not change clothes often but seemed decisive?  I had a small apartment situation with roommate and bike and pass to save money and also be an acquaintance but not super equal or close?  I didnt need to be a best friend after freshman year, because i was not handling dating and exposure to a big school crowd.  I wasnt encouraged to get meds.  Anyway, i think my school friend was not just gay but had maybe fixed websites and knowledge which ALSO transvestites do as well so that is pretty scary ok.  I dont really like that stuff.  I traced an energy print or brain print to a primitive hunting book and von franz paintings (which sadly hitler loved) but the idea of any similarity with an animal could be too annoying, like improper training.  That was not the worst.  I think a new pet that wasnt planned (in the south after hiv) was made so gross and unruly.  I was ALSO treated bad by a rich girl who loved her dog, and when the dog died, i had dog blood in a juice and nearly fainted from sepsis.  There maybe was protozoa or whatever, so i got pills from the doctor but they did not work and i needed herbs instead for weeks upon weeks.  Then the herbs at the store got clostridium and mold.  Even now, oregano may have a cheese culture in there.  My groin itched and burned for over a month.  No one can undo this or even care but another whistleblower by proxy observer of a senator was stuck in unruly behavior with animals and evil people (agents)?  That was decades ago.  These stories are unfortunate, and i feel the gay guy maybe was spared due to high income, family unity and sincere passion for his social activity.  Im sorry to say maybe i had an attachment disorder due to the problem with communication or hosting, maybe not having valued emotions from the beginning.  If i was called a nazi for wanting a longer relationship with a jewish guy in high school, it was a private voice bone conduction hazing and i was like omg.  Did people force me to host to avoid continuing school or being at peace or something?  Idk.  Many years later, any travel got worse with crazy smirking robbing druggy kids and confrontations and stuff.  I look pretty bad for losing the comfort people might have with social activity.

Ok so if intelligence agencies plan pedofilia or protect it, then just remember that drugs arent really brain activity.  I think trafficking even wanting hell for no skilled noncriminals is sort of degrading the planet and monetary system.  But whatever.  People got mad about… something about hiding from cops in india?  So anyway it was hell for this new era of medical treatment, and maybe more agents were recruited to vote for care or not.  That increased counterintelligence way too much in my opinion, and this crazy guy told me i clean people or wash hands clean by being framed… like when a rich family has an assassin or sicko.  I do not remember much as a kid, but no one gave up stressing about money and keeping things cheap around me.  I have a short nose, and even in china that means endless hardwork… as in lower class.  So yeah maybe i wanted to be an artist and did some art shows in school, but there maybe is a contract for agents to have an opposite life from me.  If you dont think that is painful to wake up to or remember, ur insane.  There are proud dads all over the country with nomad potheads and im pretty much unwanted my whole life.  Im yelled at in private and scandalized so zero gifts are fruitful.  I tried to run away at two years old.  I fantasized i could have a home that was mutual.  I was never in a mutual housing situation if my dad is jealous about sexual activity and told me he never wanted kids.  

I did NEVER want to be famous.  My facebook was a bit off and maybe even obscure idk.  Some upper class families maybe even narco killers with rituals stole all my material to discuss and push around like evidence that i want rape and sickness.  To be honest, dreams and spies were forced during high school playing stupid scenarios.

Then i found out europe had LONGER TERM projects about the industry of husbandry or brain damage that wastes integrity.  I consider genetic material, postpartem birth problems and drugs very brain damaging.

So ok fam and extended family is not really fighting drugs even if im sober and they were like… against me visiting church without a crowd.  I was not liking some of the moods of my baby photos, but they got stolen anyway … but i was sick in bed sore with weakened muscles and always a headache, and people i guess voices were bringing up allegations of hate for me as a child maybe like ruder stuff that i would never protect, but people said they thought i deserved abuse even before teenage years, because I seemed like I was a reincarnated criminal or neutral to pedofilia.  The truth was i didnt know anatomy or want to purposely touch or manipulate anything gross in the lower area at all.  I was interviewed with human voices i knew were not angelic bone conduction and reacted with punky anger wanting to work less for that and maybe just be a housewife who saved orphans.  These family connections invested in bone and muscle problems for me …so i fell down twice at the age of 37.  Angela my cousin already assumed i was damaged on facebook with the ridiculous job option proof and everyone is happy to give thanks to my dad i guess and blame me, steal from me, yell at me… craziest stuff.  The people from mexico increasing drug activity and voices actually chose to befriend my cousin instead so bullies like ashley g and andy s and jordan ml have given my family health and young looks while my mom is driven crazy with brooklyn inside or my dads ex girlfriends inside like italians maybe connected to hollywood and new jersey.  Honestly… ok my family is not comforting ok.  Any attempted friendships could not save me from verbal abuse more consistent than support in my family.  Im sad things got worse eek.  Im having trouble naming the families with the hit on me connected to my mom and dad.  They kinda got what they wanted and kept their names and reputations.  I think people get money to hurt me and tease me i guess?  I doubt anyone believes im enslaved or kinda stuck with the task of damage control for so long.  They said yeah please mention dooley and marshall and wicklas hating me.  I even have my dads brother bothering me but I WOULD NEVER do this creepy fascist voices stuff to anyone ever!!!  Voice of god weapon was used against terrorists and it is like the connection to an angry president got these punk lothario guys inspired to empower criminals and terrorism with this forced schizophrenia and nonstop competition including robbery and schizophrenia.  Some intelligence agency families breed specifically to keep the genes in a dominating energy.  If i got the overdose early enough maybe things would be better so im really confused.  Everyone is voting bullets instead because a super rich drug dealer dealt with military duty.  It hurts so much ok.  I am a woman.  I never wanted to be ugly and unacceptable.  No one cares that i have creepy voodoo problems, mkultra problems and… yuck with inspiring gossip.  Im not immune to psychic attack.  That is why i never wanted to be famous ok.  I got my first forced snuff bone conduction sound in arizona close to family kruger and got horrible anxiety and disturbance.  I thought i heard ice in a tub around 2012 and maybe cousins beat up.  I got scared.  I try to be cordial usually, but tech hostage stuff has made life miserable and disconnected, even senior year high school called a nazi and lesbian sleeping through class.  I was sober a lot in school and more creative sober but tired most of my life and i guess being social and using cannabis was a way to feel gifted during a lifetime hounded by family feeling my worth is not enough.

So it is gross to have corrupt family inside.  They supposedly got vacations to barely feed their kids who are pretty much mush brain addicts allowed to poison me with fluids.  Im sad this girl ashley g is maybe connected to a supermodel, maybe tobacco brand, maybe has a theory im mean about voices taunting me from a darker mafia member, but i do know im not the beauty queen ok, but the whole minority supremacy and white guilt thing with my super low income was so dangerous.  Zero whites could stand up for me or be appropriate or chivalrous or honest, and so yeah i was like free body to blacks mostly and it got my hiv and blame about race war happening with excessive invasions and stealing and rape at least in illinois.  So im in hell and i really mean it.  I saw the manson family hurt tate and labianca kind of preferring black power and less cops.  I worry thats the agenda now, and even manson family looks healthier than me, so prison is safer for a woman than homelessness.  Im worried my uncle is in a cartel like a past contact maybe more so i had disembodied crime to witness in arizona. 

Heard there was an investigation involving famous people and i would not assume any or every operation is corrupt so I was not sure how to respond but someone said a family member was inside fairly… eek way too anxious (not my family due to hard drug vibe i think).  I was lucky to feel the buggy eyes but could not be much of any convo and would lose stuff.  So i guess the new jersey people or the sponsorship for group trials or parties was bringing in very ethnic men so a cab once immediately clicked the mouth and asked for a condom, like mocking tribes?  They said this guy voted a cryptid chest for me eek yikes oh well.  I would not know, but if I felt harmless, for over a decade, people want and maybe need to assert genetic differences and needs.  I apologize for believing in an impersonal world moving along just so.  I had no idea things would change abruptly.  I also think people want to lean on maybe a prophecy or have a mind running a different speed or frequency to translate communication or culture. 

Um ok some people do lie about life after freshman year.  Highschool changed me a lot ok yeah i was like omg its impossible to have fun.  I wanted to be mature and did not travel to leave a mess.  The mexico thing was like a soap rubbing thing, but maybe i was not allowed access to the message it was like a spy inside.  So anyway when jaya had to fame fake interest, i saw the women so mean to me and left a bottle behind.  I had the levels turned down to depression.  I lost many guardians im guessing.  I do think yeah too much evidence im an oddball so people consider me the uglier “able danger.”  So whatever i learn after covid, people might want to blame me for times before 2016.  But after jaya electrocuted me and demon possessed me with peter and blair, even if i try to express or out myself then… i still had mental break downs from like… a bible was stolen?  They wanted me homeless again?  It was so a hit, like counter intelligence about spirituality even with fake supplements, poison health food and vegetarian food, and the mean spirituality women freshmen year was totally fake guru/nun stuff… i mean… if im voted to look worse enough to be in hell for my fight as a kid with my dad, then my family was agreeing i should be punished forever for a very long time.  I think i had microwave and emf for awful playground times.  Like chasing for a cheek kiss does no matter (fantasia disney larping), which is creepy for me (their reaction behind my back not to my face but omg yeah the mom is scary) but a stipend to assume their hate and anger should give me ugliness and confusion… that is the loudest and longest ringing bell there.  So that has happened, and that is dark web, and i bet even an assisted suicide would be botched.  So are any of these parents or family members helping?  I guess I seem unstable here, but even with medication, my body has a layer of a couple bad interactions with people made into a permanent joke or thrill instead of any recovery.  So yeah im tortured for less car activity or ability.  I have jittery motions and am … a scapegoat.  I doubt any person would want to hear hell is real, but people made it happen just for me.  I feel alone, but the new trend is not to help and to just sugar hill the pain away I guess.  I was treated like an idiot for ever dancing, so.  My interests are outdated.  Yeah it is scary: no help.  I am yelled at, but I live in a temple to my dad, and he isn’t women and children first.  It’s all moloch and lilith.

Really annoyed jon benet got her nose short like me in a picture to beautify the mom.

So whatever my parents needed a contract like anyone else to get them money and immunity and im getting killed for so much nagging and rude behavior.

This is driving me crazy.

Please help. 

They want me reincarnated for andy and sara lansing.

And my uncle john made the pope get tortured for hells angels and wants to move (dooley).

The skin thing like not wanting tight clothes or touch increased a little as sepsis continued from the cut in my gut signaling a sponsorship from judas disciple family and gang remote viewing to sponsor drugs and rap label for classmates.

What people do not understand about this extra wave of military oddity is that someone could have spared hazing or brain damage for a moment, but the absolute power was corrupting, so no one was able to do a loan or host a job search, and no one would guess that building visual portfolio stuff or writing would offend anyone.  Like… maybe agents did essays for military action kinda widespread, maybe yeah.  That is depressing!  But if i winged some ideas online even not wanting to do sports was pulled telepathically, and now my brain is forced to pull original or simulated or outside brain images.  Its insanity for sure and just not healthy or kind.  And im done blaming anyone because i heard the mkultra made “me” trigger high blood pressure or prophecies… and my talking might hurt people so they extra sexualized my energy and it maybe got popular… this sort of hormones silence people.  It feels horrible to see society and culture feel threatened, because people want brain prints and shared bodies instead of space and healthy frequencies.  It might be an angry constantly pregnant rich woman.  Or just any person attractive enough to sell hate for me is definitely making money infecting me: but everyone doxxed except me.  They could even broadcast.  No one helped.

Ok they call homicidal prostitution “thate” and so its really dangerous please do not sleep around ok please do not do mean things bc it could be redirected or recorded ok?  We all need to accept satellite stuff is not always for good or bad mkultra.  Please think twice and remember the drivers in the mind.

Ok by the way with the barbie doll thing and the crazy demon gifter lady fam, that seems like… rugrats material.  I was fond of some cartoons.  But sometimes as a kid toys are confusing.  Im sorry but defunding got so popular.  I wish everyone luck and please dont pretend i have lived before like a past life.  I mean… some kids could have troubles but we should not give up on reforms and corrections and the power of grace.  It sounds like new age has a better reputation than enlightenment as words go.  But magnetism has not been in my favor ok.  Please forgive me, forgive yourselves and be about and for peace ok.  

Please save me from my family please save me from seeyai and nsa they are funding pedo minds and pedo sitters and pedo jokes due to drug after drug free of charge from entertainment industry.  Parents got together to foot abuse to me for life after 24 years old stalked by a rich guy.

When it comes to the reincarnation issue, I am sorry for people discovering any soul or photo or face manipulation, lies, whatever.  Project soulcatcher info scared me of course.  I did see some pacific islanders tried to show a small pig shaking with fear, and maybe they were pulling the teeth.  I think to myself, wanting a friend or being framed by someone, feeling the loss of good entities gone into a warp zone, it feels like I ALREADY AM… the tortured pig.  I have shaken a bit myself.  It has been pulling teeth.  It is not really one president or country.  There are spots here in there in space and time too much like a mechanistic harvest with neglected equipment.  Be strong anyway.  But yeah.  I feel crazy.  Maybe someone in the arts or philosophy (or drugs) would fantasize about less gravity or ego, but it has been like swimming in vomit for me.  To stay away from fantasy and be helpful like a doctor or detailed worker sounds 100 times better than what I saw from my relationships in art school.  If I only liked the rabbit painting, it still was not worth it.  The rabbit would die from fear probably more easily than a pig.

Also, people wanting protection made me take the emotional volatility of my sister to appease a group in illinois or midwest or whatever so even if growing up with a sick person was difficult, the damage control was not my effort but cleaning the slate, so like, no one kept the record that my family had scary anger ever.  It was easier that I was made scary and ugly.  But I am pretty sure there were lies.  So it is awkward.  I mean I am attacked on a lot of levels not knowing too much why.  I guess I am a shield.

Holly wicklas has damaged my muscles a lot.  She yells so many days.  This aunt is sadistic.  She is so scary please help.

Ok another odd situation is that… I tried art school and three people, 2 gay and one sort of aggressing me with brownies and discussing sex (regrets sex now)… they had quite a lot of support!  The gay guy who used pubes for art got an ambulance worker and property in an ohio city, but he also regretted any help or friendship (hiv stigma, whispering campaign, prefers gays and upper class)… and then the hells angel fake boyfriend always got scared or in denial but partied a lot elsewhere and had more girls and gave me the std entourage to remind me of something difficult to word correctly.  Some wording is that i do not hum, or i am not satellite immune, or i am not scud.  So that makes me gross without knowing really for over like 34 years maybe.  At least 30 years im living as a gross joke taking people aside when im gone, and I wait for a dermatologist who is gross to help with mold?  They can clean anything remotely.  The families might have good money from something juicy in the details, even calmness about weed on the job helping media and entertainment.  My family never could ease me into that.  I worry even my cousin wished for farts from me and this … difficult half guardian situation.

So how gross did it need to be actually.  I did not really know the lesbian who tried to live with me but her fan club felt pretty passionate.  But I dont qualify for social justice points ever? … weird situation.

Please help.  Jordan m levinson was a bully to me hurting me in public in brooklyn and arranging a racist gang member to infect me.  He had a secret child with a polite woman who he basically allowed to die.  There are all these children told to torture and kill me for any man stuck with kickbacks or reports to pretend to be a boyfriend.  Jordan hurt new york a lot in actuality.  His family never even liked me and helped my sister party and have sponsorship instead.  My sister does not say kind words 99% of the time about me due to a past when she was in and out of meds too angry to be ignored.  So amelia goslin has an angry family, but she chose the bullies and the drugs and she partied in cape cod with the guy who got me pregnant to deform me.  Everyone knew about a rich guy almost 30 when I was 17 using me for a fake relationship to end everything with private bone conduction voices that call me a nazi.  That was a worst nightmare, to have the pretty and talented jewish kids conspire against me and pretend I have any political power at 17.  So bizarre.  And amelia was another female who had no limits to my face, but they turn around and need me reported with friends like I am ruining lives with dvds.  It was so weird.  She kept strangers with candy and hated me for requiem for a dream but she never became a hard drug user.  Honestly actually if people petitioned to frame me with forced injections too often, maybe there was an option to try something on for size.  I am sort of too scared to encourage that myself.  And even this fake guy friend stroble chose the levinson route and blamed me for his new weaponized persona or something.

I honestly never got the important family history from this guy who does look like genetic teleportation experiment, so I was always a stranger in a worse position for any attention from this person, and he had different hair like… it wasn’t ufo stuff, but if there are rituals, I guess maybe even the face can change so.  I am clueless about these solicitors.  I had a roommate who may have had cancer and jml wanted sex with her and it scared me so I catered to her doubt and sort of pay with my life.  Please stop hurting me.  Please make touch and friendship about love someday… asap ok.  But yeah i gave up on all that no worries im sort of just in danger and need a dry life like some nurses out there.  I do wish i was a better hero not this crazy soap opera stuff.  Please do not encourage touch with me by the way: my skin does hurt… like fat red claw hands and zits and everything (all with hiv).

Someone wants me to mention issa and waj were friends of manson and part of military for usa regarding middle east and i guess they always had drugs and put my sister first (my sister isnt flamboyantly anything illegal except sjw) and so i guess issa found out i was disturbed about the hurt for my lower body SO OFTEN and it was a request based on hallucinations and paranoia in the child slave community basically.  Whatever i was accused of wasnt in a mood to be hateful or adult but i was very young and almost often perturbed by guests inside non angelic, even demonic dreams and confusion about the body really.  As a kid it is true i did not think girls were different from guys so i took off my shirt in public and my family hated me clueless.  I was not into nudity until over 16… a bad drug was used to poison me and probably gave psychosis because my driver was offended by my body which sadly evokes like a gay look more than a focused polar and feminine one.  So i suffered and suffer for that but i became against touch pretty fast with hiv just had to have meds and practice speaking correctly.  It has been a horrible journey.  No one wants that confusion or accusation stuff to cause sickness but i was guessing there was a hotel fusion center where upper class would hide away to plan social engineering and dark web trade.  It became common due to 9-11 and is even a japanese anime movie with a look-a-like of a pedo guy from an upper class family.  If they can make a psychic driver vain or gay or pedo then there could be bad hallucinations, but i was never groping or into holes until after 26 when this guy in sf approached me and i had voices getting electrocuted by all his ex girlfriends.  He was like issa and hurt my butt so years later, without the suicide they needed, i got covert torture with voice to skull and tons of abrasion and no touch molestation WHICH INCLUDES a technique called spoo where this woman in israeli or google snyck forces fluids.  It is hell.  Please make it stop.

In my whole life, one time i touched this guy frustrated because he shrunk himself so loud on me and then gave voices like a cartoon.  So what my sister and her team were mad about was i saw her leave the tub as a child the one time we shared the tub and i patted her bottom.  So this girl maybe a step sister or classmate relation from hells of years ago nonstop pats my butt and she is a top prostitute in a relationship with the sf guy who framed me and got the project going for manson but reality is manson had a daughter with fibromyalgia so fussy and i made her a meal and they got huge money for getting me trapped at their squatter like hawaii place where any other guest is allowed a free bed.  BUT These people are scary ok.  They do kill.  So i grew up with a darling uninterested friend who experimented under 10 years old but she was like HARVESTED not for that but for MORE bs lascivious stuff to accept similar hosting: cannabis on the west coast and broadcast and propaganda to explain im not worth humane treatment.  And all throughout school i would have a mysterious donor fund my dad farting or some crazy person wanted my aura to be a hormonal vortex.  So idk if anyone can undo weaponizing their nerdy targets or hate crime victims, but IT IS NEVER TOO LATE to want peace and justice and act NONVIOLENTLY ok.  Please be first world.  Please believe in corrections and reform and education.  Some people leave a real jail without hiv but with a book to publish or a law degree.  

If pcf wanted to bus in jail people or even iraqi people to my areas of residence, I suppose he was a source of comedy for other san fran fam like gaye or his fam connect to my high school, ang and nickie cole.  I am sad to say I had female friends using voices on me as early as freshman year, but they probably knew I had an unstable home, and so my fam was willing to voice concern about drugs and the parents were so over it.  To this day, I do not control my fam myself too easy at all, even to save from embarrassment ok.  I am sorry if ang and gaye love pcf, but he was maybe vowing to be a source of war and danger… never admitting he could have kept me at a distance in my own league of miserable people.  I definitely paid everyone back a bit with the phone game torture at my expense, and he was secretly a huge friends group of ritual people anyway, people not afraid of worse things than death.  He was too related to huston and andy, and he would not prevent abuse to animals and then ongoing delusion and confusion like even underwriting television reality tv properties and relationships.

When jaya/sanji/jake manson gets anyone sick, i think he maintains his status WITH ME as a hater and a rapist and a spy and a clockwork orange forced inner snuff kind of operation ok.  But if we pose as sex addicted nudist camp parents for his… i guess joke?  I disagree and never wanted to repeat the issues with maybe my past or someone who can’t mature beyond mental illness.  So even if I try to LIVE (not thrive but survive) with the fatigue and skin chafed of hiv, I know jaya mocked it, and I know other spies passed around available satellite healing within like… a prettier group i guess, richer group, something pretty placated in a better environment without this mkultra or project monarch stuff.  The background is, I did cringe at nonspiritual touch or whatever, but I had issues begging for a fund for meds as good as a benzo (anxiety is really tough to treat even cannabis can trigger it) and then there was not much money left for books ok so like i needed public transit or runaway cash and of course, im begging or doing art or whatever fashion and advertisement stuff so the guys sometimes COULD be scary, so yeah i did want to have an ongoing consciousness of not being too flat on the pavement.  So my money management is also based on psychic drivers by the way.  And im worried I was so much of a joke to my class of 06 that I was entangled with maybe prison release (im almost certain it accumulated with time) and then maybe sacrifices or status within prison.  So no one got hiv happy into me at all… there was a bitterness, and I lost possible friends to broadcast, especially if I needed donated weed and venting chat plus a ride?!  Yeah… exhausting.  My family complained I even picked my nose and got people to involve boogers even pen pals.  It gets crazy these memories.  It was so gross ok.  Like as a kid.  My feelings were needing to be on a leash I guess, so I had to be… embarrassed?  And everyone is surprised I would not shepherd myself off a cliff for some fake travel hosts, but it is like communist education where there is an open door for harvesting socks or underwear or making me a short time girlfriend.

When andy leads us to jordan im thinking we have some magic since people confronted us and solicited us politely after… after work, and so I got a group living and studio he met me at and then hosted when a loft yelled at me so it was like we had a give and take, not too much chivalry and quite a leash bc he would not help with modeling.  I guess people argue i did not need monarch info if i knew zero people could be friends.  So jordan was another nonfriend, but someone said my guide or driver inside was killed for rumors in los angeles so andy was not direct and went behind my back and had too much fight in him to live and let live: so… what kind of deal exactly makes someone weird around me being friendly until even a nice girl is re-personalized?  Elsa seemed different and jordan changed about nyc and so some normal bohemian types seemed to team up with ideas that felt more like old school label stuff.  Like not even the original gypsy and emo/indie stuff.  So it has been tough.  Im not apprised.  Maybe i should tone it down about fam if people had a serious vote, except i still hate having a life in a rabbit hole at all or feeling like family is less innocent and my gift cant be away or dead or anonymous.

Well ok i reviewed a very small amount of a famous and thus dead early female bio- like maybe the dad was in a gang was what i thought.  But in my case, someone maybe got frustrated as another half older kinda person told about me (not ancient) and the guy said he was stuck with my dads gf, like stripclub stuff… so i got an std?!?!  That is pretty bad news to deal with sorry.  Just so you know, I do not like competition or want to be in competition, and I felt for too long that mostly just my sister made sure I got worse meds than her, so no xanax, but now my meds are stolen even if fairly high level and harsh, and it sounds like people snuck into extended family to join gossip and feel ownership, so they go in my room?  It hurts a lot.  Please help me, whoever you are.  I was so good without meds being vegan and using exercise, and now they change my biology a lot: A LOT.  And it seems like intelligence agency wars to help anyone if so much evil happens ever.  I hope people just stick with logic and nonviolence ok.  Please help.  I do like books and some items but.  I would rather be safe.  Sometimes, though, a book in a bunker feels better than pretending the truth should hide if that is what safety costs.

Ok now i am scared and sad that maybe ashley from the mexico trip likes to trigger the rapist guy to be fluids in me or people.  It feels like there are secret dances for teleportation because it is a family of rich pretty people who like their friends better.  It even reminded me of this contact from ohio sort of bragging about releasing someone brutal against a kid.  Im sort of told if anyone was bussed from nevada to sf then they released people for illinois.  I think sinister favors create very difficult energy within and on these people, men and women, but I was told there is ai scrunching my face into shadows as well.

The most embarrassing thing is my sister needed a black family growing up as imaginary support, so maybe I was assigned hiv before 9-11 due to fighting at home.  There are a lot of authority trips, but I guess I can’t control defending a truth or revelation… however: my sister got in my face a bit hurting my ears.  So I guess this military camp guy was in lincolnshire crack community and supplied opium and gave people frequencies and buzz words.  I was not in any click at all.  My sister ruined my name, and maybe many people especially middle eastern or religious types felt no one should complain that I wear some of these karmas from africa.  So there was quite a cover up in reddish brown eyes, but if the reincarnation was most offended in brooklyn for the nero tribe, I have no clue how to recover, but they sponsored my sister very early, and people join in bids so.  I dont like channeling MUCH but any fangirl stuff gets too many in trouble so.  I also felt connected to maybe egypt and I heard lots of hurt there so.  There was some sort of twist on catholicism with french roots in some politics so the guantanamo thing and the stasi thing have been difficult reminders of where I stand.  But yeah pray for people anyway if u can please have good intentions.  And I would not waste time blaming, because I really miss original new york dreams and really needed a separation from some other ambitious people so badly.  Maybe yeah I wish the dance and song and music video stuff stayed in vogue.  Tik tok was really so cute and sweet tho 😭

Im sorry i really need help i need info and im sick from teleported toilet humor but im not making money im accepting gov aid and help like groceries and everything needs to be under 24000 a year so thats no more than 2000 a month and rent is 300 so im really messed up fighting headaches and scars with laxatives and aspirin as well.  And then verbal abuse mostly from family and these kids who dont want scientology implications.

I had no idea there was a teamwork from annakie or squeeze or jamrock magazine… and I am sad about any comments or reactions that might be negative, but if afro americans, whatever difference in color, funded rape abroad, especially for white women, that is difficult for me to see right away or protect.  And I dont want bullying or denying justice, but it does seem like a purge in a world where already, there is like a whole continent and sea and then central america has some darker people, ok.  Please remember we just need to be polite and give space and not be in each other!  No more rape.  I did not know about voices or forcing visions or voices… and I learned there was some tech influence too late … but maybe earlier there was voodoo.  Please help us all and just do not need touch too much, because the priority should be giving some peace ok.  You dont need to be too much in life with your health ok.  Maybe it looked too desperate for me to have money problems and be social.  Please understand about emotional needs but being a mediator just has not happened too easily for many eons.  God please give us mediation and negotiations, a vision to share that is not painful or upsetting ok.  God bless.


Also this mafia had the darker prettier baby girl ok whatever who cares but they all jumped on my telepathic interpretation of her lips to keep her safe as a bully and pretend im not hot for lips because im like homophobis or suppressed or something.  People are expanding too much on how certain parts of the world and certain tribes just dont have much to do with me.  I would prefer terraforming and beauty and harmony and health, and I guess people hated my internet searches and got into anti-info and stuff.  Really weird way to start a hate crime kind of pattern against people who think i should just be left alone.  So yeah the mafia tech was hurting me during high school and my grades dropped while family would not help with meds so then i was like 30 years old trying to process books and names about this cia stuff.

Diabetic women encouraging sex instead of stability is part of steph lunardi saying to teleport me semen so much and have this kreepy uncle voice in me he is so gross.  Its the kruger guy arizona with gosch i hate these “theatres” they do for tech arrogance to tech hostage.

Ok yeah the pig industry they said … and children of the corn movie was so genuinely mean it felt scary yikes ok so yeah this italo americo guy was talking about cesspool death for brothers ?  So scary to hear dying of veganism with a guy who thinks ur ugly.  Please pray for us.

Someone was like yeah if magdalene is ok then we should not deny each other to stay healthy but that doesnt always mean tirades and storms ok… just stay mutual and stay in ur own life as permitted of ur own idk about excessive force… yikes

My family and ex were compliant in keeping me around this hater so extreme and evil and mean to me so im really mad people blame me for locals or high school problems because no one listened to me ever ok i knew i had haters i knew i was the pig nose the ugliest thing if so much mafia tech and israeli algorithm is used to keep me in hell because so many people out of illinois want to be worshipped like if anyone had a sickness they want me to have it so if they castrate a pedo… i get his pus for a fan of some celebrity assisting in killing me.

I think there is a muslim inside and a guy put an ankle monitor on a pig… but also maybe people acted like rapes should be chained to each other like we build a train :(

It is really sad but farms are not always typical good people so wwoofing feels like the meanest trick

Also i could not pay for NOT sleeping on the beach or putside underneath a sombrero, so some tickets were encouraged by the people in sf but… im not totally empowered by the oakland crowd, so i wasnt trying to speed horses to show a name.  Im not that deep into anything consciously even before going sober around covid.  When I found proof of my hunches around covid I went sober and definitely stayed clean of heart.  I did not want to set anyone back, but please work to get surveys to victims of rape and stds to get mental health watch and care IMMEDIATELY because the nature of the disease is so to mush the brain and make the person a zombie.  We have enough of that with drugs.  I beg other intelligence agencies to please step in and stop spreading mindless sex propaganada or less classy modes of living and socializing.

Btw im embarrassed and im sorry: i was denied psych meds in high school and maybe kids cut themselves earlier like fam and there was a whole group of girls into taking the edge of pain in privacy, so i dont calculate as a “worth” there so that was local girls definitely knowing im not  similar or weaponized or whatever… is it leverage?  I am really dull when it comes to this stuff.  I did not poll.  I did not improve.  Im still not any agent or sponsorship ok.

By the way, the anime world is scary, maybe there are some stories i get from culture, some leaks like how maybe bavarians are cruel about reincarnation or the marx brothers got forced to hookah.  I do not approve of anything too offensive to any religion like cuckolding or overexposure.  Fame is hell on earth.  Infamy or being in a repulsive light of fear can be difficult for some.  I hate being feared.  I wish I had a normal life with kids but language means a lot.  You cannot have dirty words around kids.  So im stuck seeking some information from culture, and please forgive me, but I did not sacrifice the hunt for a male or any … ok i hate begging im not a begger and no guy wanted to fund my motherhood not even family.  So please forgive me and let me see some clues from upper level workers.  But the anime modeling thing is kinda gross to me lol.  Im into dolls like funko poPp ok.  Doll stuff with soft bodies might avoid how I was haunted by ken my whole life.  Good luck.


Note taken for electricity- some couples wanted to see me as diane downs but i just got an abortion and maybe a black rights activist thought it was sinister when i wasnt so racists wanted me dead, but they electrocuted me around my rapists kid and i was like taken back to when they clapped for me in bed trying to get the ick off from hawaii (spam, beef, fish… all karma for a fake tryst in rapist favors) so i just want people to know electric chair helped no one.  Spiritually, it makes u crave attention, in question! Of trauma!  Find better alternatives and declassify rape maybe… because we at least need depression for repeat offenders.

Manson had a daughter with fibromyalgia living in a messy squat until i made them food and got less answers

 :-/

Squat from doran? Lutz? Boat from donat?  Abandoned?

Some people say my dad paid my sister’s boyfriends off, maybe even got the boyfriends from me.  What if it is too scary?  My dad is scary.  Even extended family now is too hurtful.  This family had a nun, but everyone became satanic putting poop in me from pigs, especially extended irish family marrying into drugs all mad at me for reasons unknown.  Im sad any tech for phones exists for this :-/

It sounds like people got to deal and do drugs and stay attractive and normal with kids of their own, while I am degraded for their protection so i guess i heard thats a hells angels technique with the tech.  Im despondent about this but many kids have died due to this formulaic technique.  Pray for victims of gangs … people on dark web killing for pride should not be allowed to have so much freedom imo, but i would not ask hell of anyone.  Just maybe less bodily dirt or karma or space impacted.  Pray for global healing, and exorcism!

-  note: please do not let helpful people become dogs.  Please do not let crack addiction in the government sector like cia/nsa and contracting allow for bad reincarnation as if we need violent drug sale ethics.  We DO NOT need violence with drugs.  Please allow for better lives.  We know what dogs are stuck with sometimes.  I was given dogs blood for information revealed about a dog food company which makes dogs die faster.  Wet food just is not always ethical or good.

Comments